|Announcement||Siemens Scholarship Program 2020-21|
|Eligibility||First Year Students of Government Engineering Colleges|
Siemens Scholarship Program
The Siemens Scholarship Program is a unique program with a 4 year Holistic Development Plan to foster young talent.
Annual Scholarship comprises,
1. Reimbursement of tuition fees
2. Allowances for books, stationery, hostel, additional classes, etc
3. Holistic development program with internships at Siemens and other multinational companies
4. Yearly scholarship is subject to students clearing all subjects and scoring first class
5. Equal opportunity scholarship with 50% reserved for girls
Who Can Apply?
1. First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from the following streams:
a. Mechanical / Production
d. Electronics & Telecommunication
e. Computer Science / Information Technology
2. Age: Up to 20 years
3. SSC: Minimum 60% aggregate
4. HSC or equivalent result: Minimum 50% aggregate and minimum 60% PCM aggregate
5. Annual family Income: Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
How To Apply?
Before filling in this application, please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria as mentioned here and read the terms and conditions. Please provide all information in English. Click on the submit button once you have filled up the application form.
1. Siemens shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not received or recorded in the application tool for any reason whatsoever.
2. Siemens shall not be responsible for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures or any other conditions beyond the control of Siemens.
3. The decision of Siemens is final in all respects and shall be binding on all the applicants and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
4. No phone calls or SMS or any other electronic mode shall be accepted in respect to the result of the Scholarship.
5. Successful application online does not mean grant of Scholarship. Final selection of Scholars eligible for the Scholarship is based on further selection process. The shortlisted applicants will be informed by email.
6. By applying to the Scholarship, all applicants accept and agree to the above terms and conditions. Non acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification of the applicants.
7. This agreement will be govemed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In event of any dispute Mumbai Courts will have exclusive Jurisdiction.
For more details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below