|Announcement||Sports Bonanza Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Only subscribers of selected operators in India|
|Prizes||Cricket Merchandise and Rs.500/- gift voucher|
|Contest Starts From||15th August, 2020|
Sony Pictures Sports Bonanza Contest
Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited invites you to participate in its contest “Sports Bonanza”.
Only subscribers (residential households) of selected operators in India would be eligible to participate in the Contest.
How To Participate?
To participate in the Contest, the participants must send the following short code SMS from their cell phone,
1. SMS SONY to 56161
2. Auto generated SMS carrying Contest microsite link will be sent to the participant
3. The participants to visit the microsite link, fill up their basic details, answer the sports related questions, like SPNI’s distribution facebook page and submit the form available on the Contest microsite
4. Upon successful Contest registration, the participant will receive an acknowledgment SMS from SPNSMS confirming their participation in the Contest. In respect of subscribers who do not receive such acknowledgement, their entry would deemed to have been rejected and they will not be entitled to participate in the Contest.
1. The Contest will be open to the subscribers of only selected operators. The operators will roll out the Contest in their territory for their subscribers. The tentative Contest start date will be 15th August, 2020 or such other date that SPNI may decide.
2. The Contest will run for 10 (ten) days in the area of each selected television distribution platform operators (“DPOs”) for their respective subscriber base and the start date of the Contest would be informed to the subscribers by the respective DPOs.
Daily Prizes: During the Contest, per day for each of the distributor, two daily winners will be announced and two gift vouchers would be distributed. Each daily winner will be awarded with gift voucher of Rs. 200/-
Weekly Bumper Prize: At the end of every 5 days of the Contest for each of the distributor, one weekly bumper prize winner will be announced and one gift voucher would be distributed every 5 days, during the period of the Contest. Each 5 day weekly winner will be awarded with gift voucher of Rs. 500/-
Mega Prize: At the end of the Contest for all selected operators, two mega prize winners will be declared via lucky draw across total participants. Each winner will be awarded with an original Official Cricket Merchandise and Rs 500/- gift voucher
1. The voucher will be sent to the winners via email/Whatsapp or both along with the voucher terms & conditions.
2. The gift voucher has to be redeemed before the validity date.
3. The gift voucher cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
1. The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timelines as set by SPNI and as communicated to the DPOs.
2. Contest duration daily will be only from 00: 00:00 AM to 23: 59:59 PM
3. Entry to be submitted through the link before mid-night (i.e. 12 O’ clock) of each Contest day. Any entry reaching us after the closure of the Contest’s stipulated dates and timings shall not be entertained and summarily rejected. The entries should be submitted only through the mode mentioned above. No other mode shall be accepted
4. Entries which are Incomplete or the data/file submitted if found to be corrupt will not be accepted
5. Mobile number and email id used for Contest registration must be unique. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. The entries received will be segregated and evaluated and from amongst all eligible correctly answered entries, winners will be selected randomly through lucky draw.
7. SPNI and/or its agency will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play.
8. The winner selection process will be done distributor wise and two participants would be declared winner each day for each distributor.
9. In the event, the shortlisted winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the participant on that day and/or the next day.
10. If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the agency shall conduct up to three (3) more random selections to shortlist a winner.
11. The winner will be notified via email and/or SMS.
12. The distributor at its discretion, may also announce the winners on its local channel.
13. The result of the Contest may be published on SPNI website/social media platforms after the Contest is over