- 1 Overview
- 2 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021
- 3 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Period
- 4 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Eligibility
- 5 How To Participate In WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021?
- 6 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Prizes
- 7 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Contacting Winners
- 8 WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Terms
|Contest||WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021|
||Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Last Date||May 29, 2021|
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021
WWE Dhamaal League contest is hosted by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Period
The Contest shall be open for participation from April 13, 2021 till May 29, 2021
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Eligibility
• This Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the privacy laws of India.
• The Contest is open for citizens of India only who are residing in India.
• Contest Participants must have attained the age of 18 years to participate in the Contest.
• Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of Contest Organiser and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Contest in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
How To Participate In WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021?
Any person interested in participating in the Contest, shall answer 1 question displayed by the Contest Organiser on a daily basis during the Contest Period which shall appear on the Contest Organiser’s 4 PM broadcast of the show ‘WWE Dhamaal League’ on screen.
The question must be answered by giving a missed call during the broadcast of the show itself on 91- 8652155550 in response to the missed call given by the Contest Participant(s), a call shall be received from an interactive system directing the Contest Participants to choose the right answer.
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Prizes
Each Winner shall stand a chance to win 1 (One) unit of official merchandise or an equivalent prize as may be determined by the Contest Organiser (“Prize”).
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Contacting Winners
Contacting The Winner(s) shall be contacted by the Contest Organiser on the contact number used to call the IVR Number within a reasonable time after the completion of the Contest or such other date as may be notified by Contest Organiser.
WWE Dhamaal League Contest 2021 Terms
• By calling the IVR Number, the Contest Participant(s) consents to receiving a telephonic call from the Contest Organiser or its authorized agent in relation to the Contest.
• The Winner shall be eligible to win the Prize, as applicable, as decided by Contest Organiser at the Contest Organiser’s sole discretion.
• Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the Winner in relation to the Prize.
• Only the first answer/response of a Contest Participant shall be considered for the Contest. Any subsequent entries shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void.
• Incomplete, erroneous and/or submission of answers/response submitted after the Contest Period shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
• Contest Organiser shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which the Contest Participant is unable to participate in the Contest.
• Each Contest Participant(s) stand a chance of winning only once during the Contest and any subsequent wins if declared, will be automatically void.
• Contest Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contest Participant from participating in the Contest without assigning any reason.
• The decision of Contest Organiser in this regard shall be final and binding upon the Contest Participants.
• In the event of any discrepancy as to the date and/or the time of receipt of any entry, Contest Organiser shall have the final decision in resolving such discrepancy.
• In relation to the Contest, Contest Organiser shall make any such marketing and/or promotional announcement as a part of its promotional activity.
• Contest Organiser does not confirm the validity/truthfulness of such promotional announcement.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below