|Voting||Indian Idol Season 12 Voting 2021|
||Sony Pictures Network India Private Limited|
|Channel||Sony Entertainment Television [SET]|
|Last Date||9th May 2021|
Indian Idol Season 12 Voting
Indian Idol Season 12 is organized and conducted by Sony Pictures Network India Private Limited. The Show is telecasted on the Company’s channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET) and hosted/streamed on its digital platform Sony LIV
Who Can Vote?
1. During the Voting Period, eligible Viewers can participate in the Voting Mechanism for the Show.
2. Employees of SPN and the Producer, their respective agents, subsidiaries, representatives, assignees affiliates, the immediate families of the employees of SPN and the Producer as well as the subsidiaries that are sponsoring and/or promoting the Show and others associated with the SPN are not eligible to participate in the voting.
The Voting Period shall commence from 26th December 2020 till 9th May 2021. The voting lines will open either on Saturday or on Sunday or on both the days or on a day as decided by the Show management
How To Vote?
1. Voting for the Contestants will be conducted through the App and on Firstcry during the Voting Period.
2. Registration on the App:
a) The App, available on iOS and Android platforms can be downloaded by public at large on their mobile devices from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details, please contact your network service provider.
b) The Viewer shall be required to provide basic personal information about them including but not limited to Name, Address, Mobile Number and email address to register in the App. The mobile number will be OTP verified and will hence be the unique identifier for each viewer.
c) Once the Viewer has successfully registered, the Viewer can cast their votes by clicking on the banner or photograph or name of the nominated Contestant
3. Viewers can vote for the Contestant only during the Voting Period and in the manner and subject to these Rules and Regulations.
4. A maximum of 50 votes per Viewer per mobile number will be allowed through the Viewer’s Android and/or IOS Device via both the Voting Mechanism. For clarity, a maximum of 50 votes per Viewer per episode are allowed, irrespective of mechanism or platform the Viewer votes from.
5. Further, Viewers have only 50 votes that can be utilized during an episode. Each Viewer can cast a maximum of 50 votes per episode. If the Viewer has cast more than 50 votes (e.g. 35 on SonyLIV and 50 on Firstcry) then the first 50 votes as per the time stamp will be considered valid and the rest would be discarded.
6. The Viewer will not be levied any charges to cast the vote via any of the Voting Mechanism, however, the network service provider may levy data and other charges to the Viewer, at the applicable rate for using intemet connection. It should be verified by the Viewer at his/her sole responsibility.
7. The Viewer shall be required to submit information at the time of registration. Any incomplete, erroneous, or unclear information, shall be considered invalid and deemed null and void and the vote(s) of such Viewer will not be considered.
8. The Viewers can cast their votes only for those Contestant(s) of the Show who have been nominated or eligible for nomination in that particular episode of the Show. Votes sent for Contestant(s) who are not a part of the nomination shall be considered invalid and null and void.
9. SPN reserves the right to alter, amend, modify or change the Voting period, Voting Mechanism, number of votes permitted, show format timelines, number and details of Contestants eligible for nomination at its discretion and at any time. In this regard, SPN or Fremantle India Television Productions Private Limited shall not be liable or answerable to any of the Viewer(s), in any manner whatsoever.
10. In the event of any technical errors, SPN and/or Channel and/or Fremantle India Television Productions Private Limited shall not be responsible for the same. Further, votes received despite or owing to any technical errors shall be considered invalid and SPN shall have the sole discretion in such cases.
11. Viewers participating in the voting through the Firstcry website shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the said website and are advised to appraise themselves of the same prior to casting their votes on the said website.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
indian idol 12 voting, , indian idol 12 voting firstcry, indian idol 12 voting poll, indian idol 12 voting results, indian idol 12 voting proces, indian idol season 12 voting results, indian idol season 12 voting online, indian idol season 12 voting poll, indian idol season 12 voting link, indian idol season 12 voting
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below