|Contest||Mere Sai Guruwaar Chamatkar Contest 2021|
||Sony Entertainment Television [SET]|
|Channel||SET, Sony LIV|
|Eligibility||Indian citizens, residing in India|
|Prize||Virtual Match From Tushar Dalvi|
Sony Mere Sai Guruwaar Chamatkar Contest 2021
#MereSaiGuruwaarChamatkar Contest is conducted by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited on its television channel ‘SET’ (Sony Entertainment Television) relating to promotion of one of the Channel’s program titled “Mere Sai”.
Who Can Participate?
• The Activity is open only to Indian citizens, residing in India. Citizens and/or residents of countries are not eligible to participate.
• The Participants must be adults having attained the age of eighteen years to participate in the Activity as on the date of the Activity.
How To Participate?
• Visit Social Media Pages of SET Channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• You can find the question for the #MereSaiGuruwaarChamatkar contest.
• See #MereSai on Sony where you will find the answer to this question.
• Answer the question in the comment section before the episode is over
25 lucky winners will get a virtual match from Tushar Dalvi!
• Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of SPN and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated with the Activity in any manner, are not eligible to participate in the Activity.
• The Activity terms and conditions shall be mentioned on SPN websitehttp://www.setindia.com. The Participants agree that by participating in the Activity, the Participants shall be bound by the terms and conditions provided at the Website.
• For the Activity, each Participant must submit their complete entry in order to qualify as an entrant in the Activity through Specific Mode of Participation specified in Specific T&C’s stated at end of this T&C.
• Participants entering the Activity may submit any number of Entries so long as such Entries meet SPN’s criteria as specified in these T&Cs and are received during the Contest Term.
• The time and mode of distribution of the Prize(s) shall be at the sole discretion of SPN. The Participant can win only once in this Activity. Any subsequent wins of the Participant (if declared) will be automatically void.
• Participants should ensure the accuracy of the information provided by them at the time of entering the Activity. Participants agree no clarifications on the questions and the answers used in the Activity shall be entertained by SPN.
• By participating in the Activity, each Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and is deemed bound by any decisions made by SPN in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
• SPN reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winners in the event no Participant has submitted correct answers. Decision of SPN in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
• Mere participation/submitting Entries in the Activity do not entitle the Participants to win the Prize(s).
• The Prize(s) will be awarded to the Winners pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• SPN may refuse to give the Prize(s) to Participant(s) in the event of his/her fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement to participate in the Activity under these Terms and Conditions.
• The Prize(s) shall be delivered to the Winners subject to submission of all relevant documents, if required in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of the Activity.
• The Prize(s) are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for cash equivalent. Only the prize Winners and no other person or agent, may claim the Prize(s).
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below