|Announcement||Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship For Davangere Press/Media Person 2020|
||Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust|
|Eligibility||Davangere Press/Media Person Children|
|Last Date||15th November 2020|
SS Janakalyan Trust Scholarship
Applications are invited for the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2020 from the children of Davangere District Media / Press Person
Who Can Apply?
Children of Davangere District Media / Press Person
How To Apply?
1. Visit Registration Page
2. Read all the instructions carefully before creating user accounts..
3. At the end of this page click on Apply now.
4. To create new account click on Register! if you have not already a user. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for registering.
5. Verify & Submit to create your Login. Once user ID created go to Login link
1. Already Logged in students can use the credentials to complete the online application process
2. Registered students has to click on Login.
3. Log in using your email id and password click on Login
4. After login students can change the password using the link. Also we have given forgot password link in the login page
1. Log in using login details. Online application consists of 4 pages in which student have to enter Personal Details, Previous Education details, Present Education details and Bank details, all the fields are compulsory.
2. After filling all the details, student can verify the details by moving to next page or previous page and Submit the application.
3. After submitting the application take a printout of the application.
4.If student want to make any correction in the application, you can edit the application before taking the printout.
5. You will get application with number mentioned on it.
6. Affix passport size photo on the printed application photo column. Get the signature from your parents. Get the signature from college Principal/ HOD/Director along with the seal where you have taken admission.
7. After getting signature from parents and Institute. Scan this application and upload along with other documents. After uploading all the documents click on final submission.
8. This will complete the online application process.
9. After final submission editing is not allowed.
1. Scanned Online application signed by student, Parents and Institute.
2. Copy of Previous year / Class marks cards
3. Copy of Press person ID card
4.Copy of Adhaar
5. Copy of College admission letter / fee paid receipt
6. Copy of bank account showing account details with photo
1. Don’t send any printed application by the post / courier.
2. If you do not upload necessary documents will lead to the rejection of your application
3. Only online Applications with required documents will be accepted, Don’t send any type of applications by post / courier
4. Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to email@example.com Queries over the phone or by postal letter will not be replied
1· Online application should be completely filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
2· We receive your Application online.
3. Selected students list will be announced in website
4. The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.
1. The selected students will receive scholarship amount directly to Account number of the student provided in the application form.
2· If a student leaves or discontinue the course, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to provide intimation to trust.
The last date for applying online application 15-11-2020
For any queries e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org