|Announcement||Star Gold Blockbuster Offer 2020|
||Star India Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Viewers [Citizen of India]|
|Prize||Winning Film will be telecast on the Channel|
|Last Date||31st December, 2020|
Star Gold Blockbuster Offer
Star Gold TV 2020 Blockbuster Offer polling is organized, conducted and brought to you by Star India Private Limited for the Channel Star Gold .
The voting shall commence from December 21, 2020 and shall conclude on December 31, 2020.
Who Can Vote?
The Viewers interested in participating in the Poll must be above the age of eighteen years, must be a citizen of India and must be a resident of India during the applicable Polling Period.
How To Vote?
1. The Poll will be held on ‘Star Gold’s’ official, Twitter handle, Instagram handle and Facebook page during the Polling Period and is open for participation by viewers/users in India only.
2. The Poll will be held on Twitter using Twitter’s Tweet Poll feature and on Instagram and Facebook using the features on stories.
3. During the Polling Period, the Viewers will be asked to cast their vote to choose one film from two film choices provided in the Poll.
4. This process will be repeated during the Polling Period with two new films provided for the Poll conducted within the Polling Period.
5. There will be a total of 9 Polls wherein the Viewers can vote for their film of choice from amongst two choices.
6. The Viewer interested in participating and qualifying for the Poll are required to visit the Handles from the Viewer Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram account as the case may be and give a vote for the film of their choice.
The film with the maximum number of votes for each Poll may be declared as the winning film at the sole discretion of STAR India and such Winning Film will be telecast on the Channel on the date and time as communicated on the Handles by Star India.
1. Viewer(s) acknowledges that Viewer(s)’s representations, warranties, indemnities, dispute mechanism and obligations shall survive the efflux of time and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
2. STAR India reserves the right to discontinue the Poll at any time for any reason whatsoever without any recourse and/or liability to any/ all of the Viewers (s) whatsoever without prior notice to the Viewers;
3. The outcome of the Poll /the decision made by the Channel and/or STAR India regarding the Poll shall be final and binding on the viewers and in no event shall the viewer(s)/Voter(s) dispute the decision made by STAR India, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the Poll.
4. By the act of voting, it shall be construed that the Viewer(s) has waived his/her right to raise any dispute with regard to the Poll, in any manner whatsoever to the extent permissible under law.
5. STAR India is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental and/or emotional trauma caused to the Viewer(s) in any manner whatsoever, in relation to the Poll.
6. STAR India shall not be responsible for any cost, expenses, taxes, duties, charges, fees and/or any levies applicable under the laws of India, in relation to the Vote(s), Poll and any such costs, if applicable, shall be solely borne by the Viewer(s).
In case of any queries in relation to this Poll, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below