|Sponsored By||Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited|
|Scholarship Name||STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2020-21|
|Applicable For||Undergraduate Students|
|States / UTs||All States & UTs|
|Last Date||31st August 2020|
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship
Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited, one of India’s largest non-banking financial companies, offers scholarship to support financially underprivileged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers.
Under the ‘STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme’ meritorious students who face financial problems in continuing their education, can get financial assistance up to INR 35,000/year for ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering studies.
Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited has been encouraging students across the country with merit-based scholarships. So far, close to 70,000 students have already received support from STFC for their studies in the previous years.
1. Open for Undergraduate students
2. Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12
3. Applicants must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
4. Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
5. Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only
INR 30,000 to 35,000 per year (max. 4 years)
How To Apply?
Eligible students can apply to this scholarship by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Link and Click on ‘Apply Now’ link above
2. Login to Buddy4Study using registered login process to access the ‘Application form’
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
4. Select the option of scholarship programme you wish to apply for and click on ‘continue’ button
5. Fill the scholarship application form
6. Upload the required documents with the application
7. Click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
The following documents need to be uploaded along the online scholarship application:
1. Passport size photograph
2. Photo ID proof
3. Aadhaar card
4. Age proof (Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 12 School Leaving Certificate)
5. Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet (self-attested copy)
6. Commercial driving licence of parent/guardian (copy)
7. Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
8. Proof of admission (college/school ID card, academic fees receipt) for academic year 2020-21
The selection process of STFC is a multi-stage process where scholars will be selected after the assessment of merit and financial needs of the applicants.
The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
1. Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
2. Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
In case of queries. please reach out to us:
Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-138)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org