|Announcement||Pana Parisu Mazhai Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Sun TV|
|Eligibility||Sun TV Serial Viewers|
|Last Date||14th August 2020 (Date Extended)|
Sun TV Pana Parisu Mazhai Contest
Sun TV “Pana Parisu Mazhai” Contest is promoted / organized by M/s Sun TV Network Ltd.
The Contest starts on 27th July, 2020 at 8:00 pm and ends on 7th August, 2020 at 10:59 pm Monday – Friday only. Contest hours would commence from 8:00 pm and valid till 10:59 pm on all contest days.
The contest is open only for residents of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry only, who have completed 18 years or more and residing in Tamil Nadu as on the date of entering/participating in the Contest
How To Participate?
1. “Sun TV” will ask 1 question to the viewers at the end of the following serials: Kalyanaveedu, Kanmani and Nayagi, which will be aired between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm from Monday to Friday (‘Programme’) during the contest period. Viewers will need to listen to all the questions closely and carefully so as to provide their answers for the contest.
2. Each question will have a minimum of 2 options i.e A & B. The viewers have to answer each question separately by way of Missed calls/SMS to numbers that will be displayed during respective shows between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM, from 27th July to 7th August, 2020.
|Serial / Programme Name||Show Start Time||Show End Time||Call Cut-off time|
|Kalyanaveedu||8:00 PM||8:29 PM||11:59:59 PM|
|Kanmani||8:30 PM||8:59 PM||11:59:59 PM|
|Nayagi||9:00 PM||9:59 PM||11:59:59 PM|
3. The viewers have to call/message the correct phone number before the end of the daily contest day, i.e before 10.59 pm of the same day. For Ex: If the contest questions are asked on 27th of July, 2020 the answers have to be sent on 27th of July, 2020 (i.e., same day) before 10.59 pm, to be eligible for winning the prizes. Any entries beyond the aforementioned timings will not be considered for the Contest.
At the end of the Contest period, STNL shall select by a process of random selection from amongst the correct answers received during each day of the Contest and the Contest period and in accordance with these terms and conditions, a total cash prize of Rs.5,00,000 will be distributed among 500 selected winners @ Rs.1000/- each.
The winners for the daily contest will be announced on “Dinakaran News Paper” or as determined by STNL.
Winners will have to submit ID proof and address proof in the form of Passport, Aadhaar, Bank account details including IFSC code, Account name, Account number, Age, City/State and a valid phone number to be eligible to receive the prize money. The deposit time will be decided by STNL at its sole discretion and informed to the winners at the time of call.
1. The prize shall be non-transferable and non-negotiable and no such request shall be entertained by STNL. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, STNL reserves the sole right to offer an alternative prize of the same value.
2. STNL reserves the right to select and declare or not to declare the winners if the number of entries submitted for the contest is not up to the satisfaction of STNL. Decision of STNL in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Employees of STNL and its affiliates/subsidiaries, sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies, participating operators and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
4. STNL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the participants/winners while participating in the Contest.
5. Failure by STNL to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.