|Contest||Sunfeast Caker Contest 2021|
|Eligibility||Indian citizens who are currently residing in India|
|Prize||OnePlus Nord CE|
|Last Date||31st October 2021|
Sunfeast Caker Contest 2021
The Sunfeast Caker Contest is organized by ITC Limited. With the new Sunfeast Caker range we ensure we delight hungry stomachs! Anytime, anywhere!
Now, Thanks to the Caker Calling Contest your day just got sweeter! You can win assured and daily bumper prizes with Sunfeast Caker!
Sunfeast Caker Contest Period 2021
The Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 01th September ,2021 and shall close on 31st October ,2021 at 23:59 hours
Sunfeast Caker Contest Eligibility 2021
The Contest is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in India. Participants below the age of 18 can participate only with the consent of their parent(s)/legal guardian.
How To Participate In Sunfeast Caker Contest 2021?
• Send the batch code through WhatsApp on 89711-89711 Participants can also find the code on www.sunfeastcakerpromo.com/ without purchasing the pack.
• Participants would receive the xtraFlat 10% Discount up to Rs 500 on a min buy of Rs 999 on select styles on Myntra and would be required to answer “ I love Sunfeast Caker because”
Sunfeast Caker Contest Prizes 2021
From all of the valid entries received during each day of the Contest Period, based on creativity, uniqueness, and originality of the entries, the best entry will be selected and awarded OnePlus Nord CE
Sunfeast Caker Contest Winners Selection 2021
• Within 45 business days from the end of the Contest Period, the winners of the best entries will be declared on https://sunfeastcakerpromo.com/
• The Winners will be contacted through WhatsApp or phone number as applicable by ITC for verification and delivery of Prize.
• The Participants and Winners may be asked to send their contact details and photos to ITC, as per the request of ITC.
Sunfeast Caker Contest Contacting Winners 2021
• Details of the Winner will be sought through WhatsApp or phone number, as applicable, and an attempt will be made to reach out to the Winner.
•Winners below the age of 18 shall be required to submit the consent from their parents/legal guardian.
• Winners will be required to share their contact details as requested by ITC in the manner provided by ITC.
• In the event a shortlisted Winner is unreachable on WhatsApp or the contact details they have provided, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Winner on that day and/or the next day.
• If even on the third attempt, the Winner does not revert, or is unreachable, the Winner’s participation in the Contest comes to an end.
• Their entry stands cancelled, and they become ineligible to receive the Prize as the case may be. In case of such Winners, the Prize shall be provided to the Participant with the next best entry.
• In the event there is no response or incorrect details received from the Winner, ITC shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below