|Announcement||Sunfeast YiPPee! & Dhoni Fan Contest 2020|
|Organised By||ITC Limited|
|Prize||Bat, Ball, Bag, Cap, T-Shirt etc|
|Last Date||19th November 2020|
The Sunfeast YiPPee! & Dhoni Fan Contest is organized by ITC Limited. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Campaign shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
Check All Latest Sunfeast YiPPee Contest Here
Participation in this Campaign is purely voluntary. No purchase of Sunfeast YiPPee! noodles is required for participation in this Campaign.
The Campaign will comprise of 60 questions in the entire Campaign Period, where one question will be posted at the beginning of second innings of every match in DREAM 11 IPL 2020.
The time period of answering the question in a particular match for a participant will be until the beginning of the next match of DREAM 11 IPL 2020. For example, the participant will be eligible to answer Question No. 1 displayed during the 1st match of DREAM 11 IPL 2020.
The participant will be eligible to do this from the beginning of the second innings of the 1st match (time at the Question appears on screen) to the beginning of the 2nd match of DREAM 11 IPL 2020.
The Sunfeast YiPPee! & Dhoni Fan Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 19th September 2020 and shall close on 19th November 2020 at 23:59hours (“Campaign Period”).
How To Enter?
1. Starting from 19th September 2020, Sunfeast YiPPee! will be posting question in each match of DREAM 11 IPL 2020. The question will come at the bottom of the TV screen at the start of the second innings of each match.
2. Participants can participate in the Campaign and answer the question of that match by typing ‘’ and sending it as SMS to 7095270952 from any phone number registered in India.
3. Participants must have also a valid number to participate in this Campaign.
4. Once the Participant sends the answer/SMS to 7095270952, the Participant will receive a notification/SMS from Sunfeast YiPPee! team acknowledging their participation.
5. The first ten (10) participants for each match contest with valid and correct answers (“Winners”) would be awarded merchandise such as bag, sipper, cricket bat, leather ball, t-shirt etc. with MS Dhoni’s printed signature (“Prizes”).
6. The Participants who are the Winners shall be intimated through SMS. The Winners would be declared by the next 24 hours of the day of the match. For example, if on 19th September there are two matches of IPL, Winners will be declared in the next 24 hours (before 23:59 hours on 20th September).
7. A Participant can participate in the entire Campaign multiple times (in all 60 matches). However, there will be only one Winner from every household.
8. Incomplete and invalid entries which are not in the format specified in the SMS will not be considered a valid entry.
1. From all valid entries received through SMS from Participants for each match of DREAM 11 IPL 2020 during the Campaign Period, the first 10 (ten) correct entries for each match during the Campaign Period shall be declared to be the Winners of the Prizes. The selection of winners will be based on the first 10 (ten) valid and correct answers received from participants.
2. The Participants who are the Winners shall be intimated through SMS. The Winners would be declared by the next 24 hours of the day of the match. For example, if on 19th September there are two matches of IPL, Winners will be declared in the next 24 hours (before 23:59 hours on 20th September).
3. An entry received on a particular day will be considered for winner selection process for the same day, and will not be considered for the next day winner selection process.
4. All Winners post winner declaration of a particular match will be contacted by the ITC Sunfeast YiPPee! team for verification.
5. The Winners shall be asked to send their photos to ITC, as per the request by ITC.
1. Details of the Winners will be sought through phone call/SMS and an attempt will be made to reach out to the shortlisted Winners. Winners below the age of 18 shall be required to submit the consent from their parents/legal guardian.
2. Winners will be required to upload their details as requested by ITC on a link/through phone call shared with them on SMS.
3. In the event a shortlisted Winner’s number is unreachable, or he/she does not revert on the link, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Winner on that day and/or the next day.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below