|Contest||Sunfeast Yippee! Photography Contest 2021|
|Eligibility||Citizens of India|
|Last Date||3rd June 2021|
Sunfeast YiPPee! Photography Contest 2021
Sunfeast YiPPee! Photography Contest 2021 is organized and conducted by ITC Limited.
The Contest shall be open from 11 AM on 3 April 2021 to 4pm on 3 June 2021
Who Can Participate?
The Contest is open only to citizens of India who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of participating in the Contest Any Participant who is not of the qualifying age on the date of submission of the entry will have his / her entry disqualified.
How To Participate?
To all Yippee! fans out there, take part in the photography challenge and win amazing Dhoni merchandise.
1. Click a photograph of Sunfeast YiPPee! noodles.
2. Tag @SunfeastYiPPee on all social media platforms
3. Use the hashtag #YiPPeeNoodles
The Winner shall each receive an ITC gift hamper as the Prize. The constituent products in the hamper shall be decided at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
• The Winners will be announced on Sunfeast YiPPee! Facebook/Instagram page.
• Every winner will be intimated by the Organizers or any person authorized by them within 14 days via the Facebook/Instagram account from which the entry was submitted by the Participant.
• To be eligible to collect the Prize, the Winner shall acknowledge acceptance of the conditions, if any, relating to the receipt of the Prize as communicated to the Winner.
• The Winner shall be required to provide such documents/sufficient proof / information as requested by Organizers within 72 hours of receiving the message or such time as may be specified.
• Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions for this Contest.
• There is no fee charged to participate in this Contest.
• Incomplete and/or incorrect entries shall be disqualified.
• Prizes are non-transferable, non-substitutable and non-encashable. No request shall be entertained by Organizers in this behalf.
• Prizes are subject to availability. The Organizers may, due to lack of availability and at its own discretion, restrict the geographies in which this Contest is applicable.
• The Organizers shall not be liable for any loss to the Participant arising due to the Participant furnishing incorrect/invalid address or number or any other information.
• The Prizes are subject to applicable taxes and subject to compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
• All taxes, fees, if any, in respect of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners of the Contest and the Organizers shall have no liability in this regard.
• The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of the Contest and is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
• This Contest is organized and conducted by the Organizers subject to the applicable laws in India and the competent courts of Bangalore alone shall have the jurisdiction to try, entertain and dispose of any matter relating to, or rising under this Contest and its terms and conditions.
• Employees of the Organizers, or the relatives of the employees of the Organizers or the Organizers’ affiliate companies or the Organizers’ advertising and / or promotion agencies, which are connected with this Contest, will not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below