|Announcement||Suvarna Super Star Audition 2020|
||Asianet Star Communications Pvt Limited|
|Eligibility||Anyone age between 18 and 80 years|
|Audition Last Date||February 28, 2021|
Suvarna Super Star Audition
Suvarna Super Star Audition is conducted by Asianet Star Communications Pvt Limited
Who Can Participate?
(a) Participants who are between 18 (eighteen ) completed years and 80(Eighty )years i.e. 18 (Eighteen) years or above and 80 (Eighty)years or below as on November 1, 2020.
(b) Participants who are Indian citizens and resident of India, as per applicable laws; and
(c) Such other criteria provided under these Terms & Conditions
Different levels comprising of Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of the selection process of the Auditions as detailed hereunder and any additional levels as may be incorporated thereinafter by the Company in the process of the Auditions at any point of time at its discretion, to be conducted inter alia in the manner as set out hereunder, which the Participant(s) is required to qualify for further Levels, if any and qualify for participating in the Program.
On Ground Auditions
Different levels comprising of Level 3 of selection process of Auditions as detailed hereunder and any additional levels as may be incorporated thereinafter by the Company in the selection process of the Auditions at any point of time at its discretion, to be conducted inter alia at the Audition Center(s), which the Participant(s) is required to qualify and pass for participating in the Program.
Digital Audition Period
The period commencing from November 1, 2020 and continues till tentatively February 28, 2021 for different levels of auditions or such other date stipulated and/or updated by the Company and/or Production House at its sole discretion on the website suvarna.startv.com (“Website”/ “Platform”) .
The participant are required to check the Website from time to time to ascertain the changes/alterations in the process. The Digital Auditions Period can be extended or reduced by the Company and/or Production House at its sole discretion from time to time.
On Ground Audition Period
Such dates fixed & announced by the Company and/or Production House at its sole discretion through the Website and/or any other medium, which is required to be checked by the Participant(s) from time to time. The period can be extended or reduced by the Company at its sole discretion from time to time.
Any locations in Bangalore where the Participant(s) need to make themselves available for further levels of Auditions at the sole discretion of the Company and /or as per the communications issued by the Company and /or available on the Website from time to time
How To Register?
a) To register and to participate in the Digital Auditions, the Contestant(s) shall:
1. have to login to the Website / Platform at her sole discretion to register for the participation in the Auditions by submitting / furnishing her valid Indian Mobile Number.
2. Upon entering into the Website, a registration form shall be displayed in the Website and the same is required to be filled by the Participant(s) who shall fill in all the relevant and necessary details
3. It may be clarified that the Participant participating in the Digital Auditions may register on the Platform only once either through a particular mobile phone number of themselves. Accordingly, the Personal Information required by the Company may only pertain to the Participant registering herself.
(b) Video Upload Functionality:
1. Once the Participant shares the Personal Information required, he/she shall record one (1) video of the Participant(s) in Kannada language which features the following:
(a) a self introduction / background about herself and /her family
(b) Showcase or speak about the special skills and talent she has
(c) Small introduction abouther family members and finally
(d) to mention the reason why she wants to participate in the Program such video shall have a minimum duration of 60 seconds and maximum duration of 5 minutes in .mov or .mp4 format and shall not exceed the size of 64 mb [referred to as “Video”]
2. the Participant shall upload the Video(s) on the Website / Platform by following the instructions and as per the terms specified on such Platform and after that they have to accept the Terms and Conditions and then click on “Submit” button. Once the Video is uploaded on the Platform successfully a message “Thank you” is displayed on the screen of the Platform
3. If at any point of time the Company finds that the mobile number shared by the Participant(s) and /or any Personal Information and/ is found to be false and /or unauthenticated and /or fabricated, then Company and/or Production House shall have the right to forthwith disqualify such Participant from further participation and her Entry shall immediately be considered to be null and void.
4. For the purposes of this Audition, by uploading and /or submitting her Video on the Platform, the Participant agrees and undertakes that they are unconditionally bound by the Terms and Conditions.