|Department||Department of Employment and Training|
|Service||Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration|
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamilnadu|
Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration
Online registration for job seekers by Department of Employment and Training of Tamil Nadu is given. Users can register for assistance on employment opportunities by filling an online form. You can renew and update your profile by logging to the portal. Access to employment exchange code list, forms and cut-off Seniority dates adopted for nomination in employment offices is available.
How To Register For Employment Exchange In Tamil Nadu?
• Visit Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Website
• Click New User Link
• Agree Terms and Conditions
• Fill Form and Submit
• Candidates accessing the Online Employment Registration portal are informed to furnish correct and complete information regarding their personal profile and Educational Qualifications.
• Accuracy in providing information is very essential .Candidates furnishing false or incorrect information, are liable for cancellation of their registration with our prior notice.
• Even if any one of the information furnished is found to be false, the entire Registration stands cancelled and the candidate looses his/her seniority.
• The onus of verification of the documents lies with the employer. If the employer on verifying the data finds any discrepancy in the details furnished, the appointment for the particular vacancy shall be cancelled along with the cancellation of the registration at the employment office.
• Those candidates who have already registered in the Employment Exchanges desiring to login have to enter the existing registration number and their date of birth to enter the website.
• They can also register their additional qualification on line.
• Likewise, candidates who have lost their identity cards can take a print out from the web site and need not approach the employment exchange in person for this purpose.
• Candidates desiring to register their experience can also register online.
• Candidates can also do the renewal online and they can also take a print out as a proof of renewal.
• Candidates desiring to register their priority certificates have to submit a copy of the priority certificate by registered post or in person to the concerned employment exchange.
• Candidates themselves are responsible for correctness of details entered in the web site.
• Candidates are requested not to enter any details that are not true.
• Registration of candidates whose details are wrongly entered will not be entertained.
• Information on lists sent by employment exchanges are displayed in this website in transparent manner. Candidates can view the lists in the website.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below