|Department||Government of Tamilnadu [TNEGA]|
|Service||Apply For TN Covid19 Curfew ePass Online|
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
Tamilnadu Covid19 ePass
Government of Tamilnadu, TNEGA Covid19 ePass Online Registration / Application 2021
Who Can Register For TN ePass?
All people entering Tamilnadu from other states/countries should register in this portal.
TN ePass Categories
• Individual/Group Travel via Road Bike/Bus/Car/Van (Coming inside Tamil Nadu from other states)
• Individual/Group Coming Inside Tamil Nadu via Train/Flight
• Bring Guest Workers inside Tamil Nadu from other States
How To Apply For TN ePass?
1. Visit TN e-Registration Website
2. Enter Mobile Number
3. Verify OTp
4. Select Category
5. Enter Basic Details and Travel Details
6. Upload Documents
7. Submit Form
8. Get Pass
TN ePass Instructions
The following declaration has to be made by the beneficiaries who are applying for the Epass:
• The principal announcement is that the data given by you in the application structure is consistent with your insight and in the event that on check distinctions discovered incorrect or speak to dishonestly, at that point legitimate move will be made against the candidate.
• The subsequent one is that not all candidates are fortunate to get the E-pass, some application could be dismissed without giving any notification so you have to concur with that and you can’t protest on this.
• The last affirmation is that the individual who got the E-pass need to limit themselves to home isolate for 14 days once he/she finishes the excursion and come back to their area.
TN ePass Helpdesk
In case of any queries call 24/7 Amma call center number 1100 or 24/7 SEOC number 1070 or toll-free number 1800-425-1333 between 8:00AM and 8:00PM.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below