|Service||How To Pay TNEB Electricity Bill Online?|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
TNEB Online Payment
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, Online Electricity Bill Payment Service.
How To Pay TNEB Bill Online?
1. Visit TNEB Portal
2. New users can sign up through this Web Page for payment of CC charges through Credit / Debit cards or through Net Banking.
3. The consumer has to sign up once for registration.This requires a valid Consumer ID and an e-mail account.
4. On completion of registration requirements, an e-mail is generated to the consumer for successful validation of e-mail ID.
5. A click on the link in the e-mail will lead to user login screen.
6. The user shall login and key in his authenticated password for making payments through web site.
7. Consumer number/User Id for which registration has been made cannot be modified and if required, the user can be deleted through the support link and a fresh registration can be made.
8. One user can add 24 Consumer Numbers using “Add Consumer No” button in his user account and shall pay during the corresponding collection cycle for the respective consumer.
9. Every consumer number has to be individually selected for making payment.
10. A print of the e-receipt could be generated.
11. The changes in consumer number and e-mail ID and other personal particulars could be carried out using “Update Profile” button.
12. The user shall change his passwords frequently for security purposes using “Change Password” button.
13. A “Forget password” link is available for generating e-mail to the registered mail-id which shall furnish the current password.
Pay early to avoid unexpected network / connectivity issues on the last date
Pay TNEB Bill Without Registration
Consumers can make payment with the consumer number comprising 2 digit regioncode, 3 digit section code, 3 digit distribution code and service connection number with 1-4 digits. Follow this link ‘Know Your Consumer No’ for further details. Please provide Payee mobile number/email id. for future notifications from TANGEDCO.
For TNEB transactions done through BBPS (Bharath Bill Payment System), please raise complaint using COMPLAINTS menu in the respective Bank’s Internet Banking System in BBPS menu or contact the collecting agent @ https://www.bharatbillpay.com/contact.php
Make payment of LT Electricity Bills only through TANGEDCO Section Office Counters/E-seva centers of GoTN/Post Offices/Bank Counters of City Union Bank(CUB), Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) and Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB),Mobile apps of City Union Bank(CUB), Karur Vysya Bank(KVB) and Indian Bank(INB),Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB), ATM of TMB, Federal Bank and through the TANGEDCO’s official website www.tangedco.gov.in. Consumers are advised not to make payments through any other unauthorised agents/mobile apps/Websites so as to avoid disconnection of electricity supply for non-payment of EB Bills.
Power Supply Complaints : 1912
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below