|Announcement||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship For Class 12 Passed Diploma Students 2020|
||Tata Capital Limited|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 15,000|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of students coming from economically weaker sections of the society. Under this scholarship, the students studying in Class 11, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate degree programme will be provided financial support to fulfil their academic dreams.
Tata Capital Limited is a renowned financial services company of Tata Group. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship program to bring about a positive change in the society by supporting the education of deserving students. The company runs several CSR initiatives in the areas of Education and Skill Development, Environment, Health, Entrepreneurship and Performing Arts.
1. Open for Indian nationals only.
2. Applicants must have passed Class 12 with at least 60% marks.
3. They must be pursuing 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
4. They must be enrolled in a recognized institute in India.
5. The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) from all sources.
Up to 80% of tuition fee paid by student or INR 15,000 (whichever is less)
1. Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
2. Passport size photograph
3. Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
4. Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
5. Current academic year fee receipt
6. Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
7. Marksheets or grade card of Class 12
8. Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How To Apply?
1. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
2. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
3. You will now be redirected to ‘The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
4. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
5. Fill the required details in the online application form.
6. Upload relevant documents
7. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
8. If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
2. Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Last date for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship application is 31st December 2020
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 225) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org