|Announcement||Means Grant For School & College 2021|
|Eligibility||Mumbai School & College Students|
|Last Date||January 31, 2021|
Tata Trusts Means Grant
Based on needs, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation – except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
Also Read JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2020
Sir Ratan Tata Trust (SRTT) came into being in 1919 with a sum capital of 8 million. Established in accordance with the will of Sir Ratan Tata, the Trust is now one of the oldest grant bestowing foundations in India.
The Trust has, for about a century, been instrumental in development processes, providing grants to institutions in the areas of rural livelihoods and communities, education, health, enhancing civil society and governance and arts, crafts and culture.
The Trust provides grants and partner with organisations that engage in innovative and sustainable initiatives and with the potential to make a visible difference. It also provides grants for endowments, has a separate programme for small grants and gives grants to individuals for education and medical relief.
1. Students should apply for the current academic year i.e., for the AY 2020-2021.
2. Students studying in colleges / schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply
3. Student should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
4. A maximum of two children from the same family can apply
How To Apply?
Please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with these documents.
1. Application stating students and family’s background.
2. Marksheet for the A Y 2019-2020
3. Fee receipt for the A Y 2020-2021
4. Family Income Proof.
Selections for the programme will be on the basis of financial need.
Terms and Conditions
1. ATKT students are not eligible to apply.
2. The applicants should apply for the current academic year of study.
3. This scholarship scheme is open for Indian residents only.
4. Only immediate family members can apply (student and parents only).
5. A maximum of two children from the same family can apply for this scholarship
Applicants must submit proof that the fees have been paid. The last date for application submission is January 31, 2021.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below