|Scholarship||Telangana ePass Post Matric Scholarship|
||Telangana Social Welfare Department|
|Check/View/Know||Scholarship Application Status|
|Service For||Students applied for PMS|
Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarship
Telangana ePass post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermedeate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc.
A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Students Eligible :
1. SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
2. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
3. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
4. Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
5. EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
6. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students Not Eligible :
1. Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
2. SC,ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
3. BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
4. BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
5. Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
6. All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
7. Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
8. Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
9. Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
10. EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Post Matric Scholarship Application Status
Please visit the epass website at epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and click on the scholarship status button given in middle of web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnish the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application
Steps To Check Scholarship Application Status
Reasons For Rejection
1. If not the bonafide student .
2. Incorrect caste, Income .
3. Non submission of caste, Income certificates .
4. Incorrect course & year of study .
5. Non submission of hard copy of application .
6. If the student is not physically present .
7. Student admitted under management quota .
8. Incorrect course & year of study .
9. Non submission of enclosures .
10.Dicontinued/Detained students in case of renewals .
11. Claiming scholarship for same level courses .
12. Previous sanction verification for renewal .
13. Non receiving of hard copy for Fresh .
14. Non receiving of renewal proposal .
15. Claiming scholarship for same level courses .
16. Not recommended by Field Officer .
Postmatric General Issues : 7331120943
For Technical Issues : 040-23120311
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below