|Announcement||Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarship Fresh Registration (2020-21)|
||Telangana Social Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||10th Passed Telangana SC,ST,BC,EBC, Minority, Disabled Students|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarship [PMS]
Online applications are invited for Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2020-21). A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermedeate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc.
A post matric scholarship has two components namely reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
Who Can Apply For Scholarship?
Students Eligible :
1. SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
2. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
3. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
4. Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
5. EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
6. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students Not Eligible :
1. Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
2. SC,ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
3. BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
4. BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
5. Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
6. All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
7. Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
8. Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
9. Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
10. EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
How To Apply For Scholarship?
1. S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2. a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify yourAadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3. Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4. Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2020
5. Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6. Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7. Study/Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study
8. Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9. If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
10. 2020-21 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
11.If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
1. Latest Passport size photograph
2. Aadhaar Card of the Student
3. Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
4. STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
5. CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Post-Matric Scholarships Fresh Registrations will be closed on : 31-03-2021.
Postmatric General Issues : 7331120943
For Technical Issues : 040-23120311
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below