|Announcement||Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarship Renewal Registration (2020-21)|
||Telangana Social Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students who applied for Postmatric Scholarship previous year|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarship [PMS]
Online applications are invited for Telangana ePass Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2020-21). A post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is granted to students by the welfare departments of the Govt. for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermedeate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, Ph.D etc.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
Students Eligible :
1. SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
2. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
3. BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
4. Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
5. EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
6. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
How To Apply For Scholarship Renewal?
1. Visit Telangana ePass Portal
2. Select Post Matric Scholarship Services
3. Click On Renewal Registration
4. Read the Instructions
5. Check Mandatory Documents box
6. Fill Application Form and Submit
1. Incase of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationlized banks. Bank account not required For EBC students.
2. Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
1. Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
2. Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
3. Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
4. College Bonafied Scanned Memo of Present Academic year
If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
Post-Matric Scholarships Renewal Registrations will be closed on : 31-03-2021.
Postmatric General Issues : 7331120943
For Technical Issues : 040-23120311
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below