|Announcement||Times Now Dekhega Navbharat Jeetega Bharat Contest 2022|
|Conducted By||Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited [BCCL]|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens residing in India|
|Prize||Car, Mobile, Laptop & More Prizes|
|Last Date||28th July, 2022|
Times Now Dekhega Navbharat Jeetega Bharat Contest
The ‘Dekhega Navbharat Jeetega Bharat’ Contest is open only to Indian Citizens residing in India and who are at least 18 years of age or older on the date of participating in the Contest. Further, the duration of the Contest is 100 days, from April 20, 2022 to July 28, 2022 (both days inclusive) from 6 am to 12 midnight.
Who Can Participate?
Contest is open only to Indian Citizens residing in India and who are at least 18 years of age or older on the date of participating in the Contest.
How To Participate In The Contest?
• To participate in the Contest and to receive a question via SMS, the Participant is required to give a missed call to the number flashed on the Channel, anytime during the Contest Period.
• Upon giving a missed call to the number flashed on the Channel, the Participant will receive a question along with 2 options. Each option will have 2 different mobile numbers and the Participant will have to give a missed call to the number given against the option which the Participant thinks is correct.
• Upon giving a missed call, the Participant/Contestant will receive “Thank you for participation” SMS as an acknowledgement.
• Every day, 5 Winners (participants who have selected the correct answer) will be declared, who will be selected through an automated system. These Winners will be informed about the same by way of an e-mail/sms along with the Prize won by them. Winners cannot re-participate during the Contest Period.
• Electric Scooter
• Smart Watches
• Smart watches/ bluetooth speaker
• Gold Coin( 2 GM)
• 32 inch LED TV
• Vacuum cleaner
• 1 Year Ration supply (vouchers) Worth Rs. 120,000
• 1 Year Supply of clothing (vouchers) Worth Rs. 30,000
• 1 Year supply of Fuel (vouchers) Worth Rs. 60,000
• Titan eye vouchers
Only the Winners shall be intimated via email about the Prize won by them. BCCL shall attempt to contact the Winner only once or more, at its sole discretion. All eligible Winners must send their details within 24 hours of receipt of a call or e-mail from BCCL, to be eligible for the Prize. If the eligible Winner fails to provide the aforesaid details within the time period, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize
• In the event, any Winner chosen is not contactable or is unable/fails to claim his/her Prize within forty-eight hours of receiving the intimation for any reasons whatsoever, the Winner is deemed to have relinquished the Prize, and then BCCL reserves the right to choose a substitute winner(s) who shall be entitled to claim the Prize(s).
• The Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-changeable, non-extendable. There is no cash substitution, cash redemption or cash value in lieu of the respective Prize. BCCL shall provide the Prize strictly as set out in these Terms.
• All and any taxes and/or levies, as may be applicable on the Prize, that may be imposed by Central, State and/or local government authorities, from time to time, shall be borne and paid by the Winner
• All participation is at the risk of the Participants and neither BCCL, its Licensors, its partners or its contractors are responsible for any loss of life, health, injury or damage to any person or Participant on account of participation in the Contest.
The duration of the Contest is 100 days, from April 20, 2022 to July 28, 2022 (both days inclusive) from 6 am to 12 midnight.
times now dekhega navbharat jeetega bharat contest amount, contest answer, contest app, contest aaj ka, contest calendar, contest competition, contest code, code number, contest date, contest download, contest details, contest election, episode, contest game
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below