|Department||Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department
|Service||Printing of Smart Card|
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
TNESEVAI Printing of Smart Card
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department Printing of Smart Card Online Service. eSevai — The Government of Tamil Nadu e-Sevai Website warmly welcomes you. This website enables the Public Service Center, operators access the e-services provided by the following government departments through their codes using their username and password.
Steps To Print Smart Card Online
• Visit TN eSevai Website
• Enter Username, Password and valid Captcha and then click on “Login” button
• Click on “Services” menu
• Click on “Civil supplies and consumer protection department” from Department wise list
• Click on the service “Printing of Smart Card”.
• Enter any one of the field such as “Ration Card Number or Mobile Number or Aadhaar Number or FPS Code or UFC Code” and then click on Search button .
• After click on Search button from the Input Fields (either Ration Card No/Mobile No/Aadhaar No/FPS Code/UFC Code) and grid details will be shown to verify the details.
• Enter the OTP which received to the Registered Mobile Number with to which language (either Tamil or English) the Smart Card wants to print and then click on “Submit” button, If OTP is not received click on Resend OTP button.
• After submitting the request, if transaction is confirmed success message will be received with “Print Smart Card” and “Print Receipt” button to Print Card and Receipt.
Tamil Nadu e-Sevai
Government is working with the vision to deliver all services online to the Citizens even in the remotest corner of the state through Arasu e-Sevai centres. Arasu e-Sevai centres are functioning with the objective of providing unified access to e-Services of different Government Departments on a common platform across the State.
The Arasu e-Sevai centres are run by agencies like Primary Agricultural Co-operative Societies (PACCS), Village Poverty Reduction Committee (VPRC), Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Ltd (TACTV),TACTV Franchise, International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs). Currently there are 12,649 Centres with 13,088 counters functioning across the State.
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency aims to fulfil the Vision, Through use of Information Technology in Governance and delivery of services to public at their doorsteps. This e-Governance Agency was formed under the Information Technology Department, Government of Tamil Nadu to function as an intrinsic arm of the Government with a mandate to drive e-Governance in the State.
This agency has been registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Act. The Policy is to achieve the vision of integrated service delivery to the Citizen at the nearest location at an affordable cost. To achieve this, a simple front end delivery mechanism, a robust back-end computerization, connectivity with adequate bandwidth (TNSWAN) and support infrastructure (SDC, SSDG, State Portal and other stakeholders) along with the application software integrated with the required MIS is absolutely necessary.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below