|Service||TNNMC Duplicate Certificate & Change of Name Online Registration|
|Offered By||Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council [TNNMC]|
|Eligibility||Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 365/|
TNNMC Online Registration
Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council TNNMC Duplicate Certificate & Change of Name Online Registration Instructions & Procedures
Duplicate Certificate Registration
Duplicate Certificate is being issued by this Council due to Loss or Damage of the Registration Certificate. However, Candidate can apply for Duplicate Registration Certificate after a period of one year from the date Certificate was lost.
Change of Name Registration
Changing the name in the Register due to Marriage and Other Reasons.
How To Register?
If you are new to Online Registration, Please click here to Sign Up
If you are already a member, Please click here to Sign In
Two modes are available for the payment
1. Offline (Printing the Triplicate challan generated in the system and paying the amount Rs. 365/ in any of the Indian Bank branches).
2. Online (Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking).
To Set Appointment in case of any failure happened after your payment,
1. Log-in to your Account
2. Select your Registered Course
3. Press “I Agree” button on Instructions Page
4. Press “Next” button in your Academic details page
5. Press “Next” button in Personal Details page
6. Click on “Pay Online” or “Pay Offline” and then you will get a Message Saying “You have already paid your fees.”. Then Click on the “Acknowledgement” button.
7. Your Acknowledgement page will be opened. Now “Fix Appointment” button will be enabled for you to fix your appointment. Click on “Fix Appointment” to finish your appointment process.
8. Appointment Page will be Opened for you to Fix your Appointment
9. Select year
10. Select Month
11. Select Day – Click on “Next” button to Complete Appointment.
12. Again Acknowledgement page will be viewed for your with your Appointment Date.
You can contact the phone number 044-2493 4792 / 044-4047 3330 any time between 10am to 5pm. If you have issue reaching thru’ phone, you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number/landline number and candidate name – Regn. No – Category of the course in the mail subject.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below