|Announcement||National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship 2020-21|
||Uttar Pradesh Examination Regularity Authority|
|Eligibility||Students studying in Class 8th|
|Exam Date||13th December 2020|
|Last Date||17th November 2020|
UP NMMS Exam
Uttar Pradesh Examination Regularity Authority, has started the Online Registration for NMMS 2021 Examination.
UP NMMS Eligibility
Students studying in class 8th can apply for National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship 2020-21
How To Apply For UP NMMS?
1. Click on the link Registration Form and filling all basic data about you ( like your name, father’s name, DOB etc.)
2. After completing this form you will get a certificate, Please download this and take the print out and get it signed by the head of your institution. This certificate will contain a registration no on the top.
3.Open the form by clicking on upload the document and complete the link it will ask your registration number then upload the above jpg documents and submit.
UP NMMS Fee
No Fee For National Means Cum-Merit ScholarshipExam
UP NMMS Exam Pattern
1. In this examination there will be one question paper, which has two parts:
(1) part 1: part 1 is confined to mental ability test (MAT) consulting of hundred compulsory MCQ type questions.
(2) part 2: part 2 is confined to scholastic aptitude test (SAT) consisting of hundred compulsory MCQ type questions (40 question form science, 40 form social science and 20 for mathematics.)
2. Time for part 1 and part 2 is 240 minutes (4 hour) and for physically challenged candidates is 300 minut (5 hour).
3. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
UP NMMS Instructions
1. Read the instructions carefully given on the website before filling the application form.
2. You may take the help form your teacher / parent for filling the application form.
3. Name & Address of the agency: Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority. U.P., Prayagraj (for (conducting first level NTS examination) Name of the State Liason / Nodal officer Director bureau of Psychology U.P., Lowther Road, prayagraj Utter Pradesh.
4. If the candidate OBC/SC/ST/EWS/Physically challenged group will not upload the Photocopy of caste/EWS/disability certificate with the application form, they will be treated as general candidate. In this condition the candidate will be responsible for his / her own
5. Reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination and occupy the seat that bears your Roll number.
6. Do not take a calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
7. do not write your name in any part of the Question booklet or on the answer sheet.
8. All questions in the booklet are MCQ type. For each question four possible answers are given but only one is correct.
9. Record your answer using black or Blue Ballpen.You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as instructions are given on the question paper.
10. During the examination follow the printed instructions on the question booklet carefully.
11. Hand over your answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the examination Hall.
12. write your roll number as given in the admit card on the answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
13. Candidates will fill their application online. Apart from online application, application form will not be accepted by post and by any other means. Do not send application form to NCERT New Delhi, secretary examination regulatory authority prayagraj or Bureau of psychology U.P. prayagraj.
14. Fees can be paid online. You have all the options of online payment like UPI payment, internet banking, Debit card or Credit card.
15. The reservation will be given to SC, ST, OBC,EWS and physically challenged groups according to the norms of state government.
16. In completed or defected applications are listed to be rejected.
UP NMMS Dates
1. Last Date of submission of form 17/11/2020
2. Date of examination 13 December 2020 Time 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM. For Physically Challenged candidate – 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
UP NMMS Helpline