|Announcement||Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For Minority Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Uttar Pradesh Minority Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students Studying in Classes 11th and 12th in Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Application Mode||Online [UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System SAKSHAM]|
|Last Date||05th November 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship
The Minority Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications from students of Class 11 and 12 belonging to Minority communities for Postmatric Intermediate Scholarship For Minorities, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21. The selected students will get variable awards.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
1. Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
2. Be studying in Class 11 and 12
3. Belong to Minority communities
4. Have family income not more than INR 2 Lakh per annum
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How To Apply?
1. Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
2. Click on ‘Registration’ link Under ‘Student’ Menu.
3. Then click on ‘Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh)’ link under ‘Minority Category (Fresh)’
4. Register and Fill the Scholarship form and Submit.
** Passwords Length can be between 6- 12 characters.
** Include atleast 1 Number, 1 Capital Letter, 1 Special Character from @ # $ &
** New Password Should Not Be from your Earlier 3 Passwords!
The following documents are required to be submitted by the applicant,
1. Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, aadhaar card, pan card or driving license)
2. Caste certificate, caste validity
3. Passport size photo
4. Income certificate and proof
5. Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
6. Current year fee receipt/admission letter
7. Domicile certificate
8. Birth certificate
9. Student ID proof
10. Bank passbook of students and parent
Last date for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For Minority Students is 05th November 2020.
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)