|Announcement||Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For OBC Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Uttar Pradesh Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students Studying in Classes 11th & 12th in Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Application Mode||Online [UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System SAKSHAM]|
|Last Date||05th November 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship
The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications from students studying in Class 11 and 12 and belonging to the OBC category for Postmatric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21. The selected students will get variable awards.
To be eligible, an applicant must,
1. Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
2. Be studying in Class 11 or 12
3. Belong to OBC category
4. Have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources
6. The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How To Apply?
1. Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
2. Click on ‘Registration’ link Under ‘Student’ Menu.
3. Then click on ‘Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh)’ link under ‘OBC Category (Fresh)’
4. Register and Fill the Scholarship form and Submit.
** Passwords Length can be between 6- 12 characters.
** Include atleast 1 Number, 1 Capital Letter, 1 Special Character from @ # $ &
** New Password Should Not Be from your Earlier 3 Passwords!
Following documents are required for this scholarship:
1.Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, PAN card or driving license)
2.Caste certificate, caste validity
3.Passport size photo
4.Income certificate and proof
5.Mark sheet of previously qualified examination
6.Current year fee receipt/admission letter
9.Student ID proof
10. Bank passbook-students and parents
Last date for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For OBC Students is 05th November 2020
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)