|Announcement||Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship For Minority Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Uttar Pradesh Minority Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students Studying UG/PG/PhD in Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Application Mode||Online [UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System SAKSHAM]|
|Last Date||05th November 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship
The Minority Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from students who are pursuing studies at graduation or higher level.
To be eligible, an applicant must,
1. Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
2. Be studying in graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level
3. Belong to the Minority community
4. Have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How To Apply?
1. Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
2. Click on ‘Registration’ link Under ‘Student’ Menu.
3. Then click on ‘Postmatric Other Than Intermediate (Fresh)’ link under ‘Minority Category (Fresh)’
4. Register and Fill the Scholarship form and Submit.
** Passwords Length can be between 6- 12 characters.
** Include atleast 1 Number, 1 Capital Letter, 1 Special Character from @ # $ &
** New Password Should Not Be from your Earlier 3 Passwords!
The following documents are required to be submitted,
1. Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
2. Caste certificate, caste validity
3. Passport size photo
4. Income certificate and proof
5. Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
6. Current year fee receipt/admission letter
7. Domicile certificate
8. Birth certificate
9. Student ID proof
10. Bank passbook-students and parents
Last date for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship For Minority Students is 05th November 2020.
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)