|Announcement||Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship For OBC Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Uttar Pradesh Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students Studying UG/PG/PhD in Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Application Mode||Online [UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System SAKSHAM]|
|Last Date||05th November 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship
The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites applications for Postmatric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from students who are pursuing studies at graduation or higher level. The selected students will be awarded variable benefits.
To be eligible, an applicant must,
1. Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
2. Be studying in graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level
3. Belong to the OBC category
4. Have a family income less than INR 2 lakh per annum from all sources
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How To Apply?
1. Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
2. Click on ‘Registration’ link Under ‘Student’ Menu.
3. Then click on ‘Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh)’ link under ‘OBC Category (Fresh)’
4. Register and Fill the Scholarship form and Submit.
** Passwords Length can be between 6- 12 characters.
** Include atleast 1 Number, 1 Capital Letter, 1 Special Character from @ # $ &
** New Password Should Not Be from your Earlier 3 Passwords!
1. Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
2. Caste certificate, caste validity
3. Passport size photo
4. Income certificate and proof
5. Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
6. Current year fee receipt/admission letter
7. Domicile certificate
8. Birth certificate
9. Student ID proof
10. Bank passbook-students and parents
Last date for Post Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship For OBC Students is 05th November 2020
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)