|Announcement||Pre Matric Scholarship For OBC Students 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Uttar Pradesh Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Students Studying in Classes 9th & 10th in Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Application Mode||Online [UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System SAKSHAM]|
|Last Date||12th October 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship
The Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh 2020-21 from the students of Class 9 and 10 who belong to the OBC category of UP.
The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students so as to help them complete their matriculation.
To be eligible, an applicant must,
1. Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
2. Belong to OBC category
3. Have a family income less than INR 1 Lakh per annum from all sources
4. Be studying in Class 9 and 10
The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
How To Apply?
1. Go to the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System
2. Click on ‘Registration’ link Under ‘Student’ Menu.
3. Then click on ‘Prematric (Fresh)’ link under ‘OBC Category (Fresh)’
4. Register and Fill the Scholarship form and Submit.
** Passwords Length can be between 6- 12 characters.
** Include atleast 1 Number, 1 Capital Letter, 1 Special Character from @ # $ &
** New Password Should Not Be from your Earlier 3 Passwords!
1. Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license)
2. Caste certificate, caste validity
3. Passport size photo
4. Income certificate and proof
5. Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
6. Current year fee receipt/admission letter
7. Domicile certificate
8. Birth certificate
9. Student ID proof
10. Bank passbook-students and parents
Last date for Pre Matric Scholarship For OBC Students is 12th October 2020
Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)