- 1 Overview
- 2 Vahani Scholarship For Class 12th Students
- 3 Who Can Apply For Vahani Scholarship?
- 4 How To Apply For Vahani Scholarship?
- 5 Vahani Scholarship Application Process
- 6 Vahani Scholarship Selection Process
- 7 Documents Required For Vahani Scholarship Interview
- 8 Vahani Scholarship Last Date
- 9 Vahani Scholarship FAQs
- 10 Vahani Scholarship Helpdesk
|Scholarship||Vahani Scholarship For Class 12th Students|
||Vahani Scholarship Trust|
|Eligibility||Students studying in the 12th grade|
|Scholarship Support||Full Tuition Fee|
|Last Date||1st December of the same year|
Vahani Scholarship For Class 12th Students
Vahani Scholarship nurtures and funds individuals with exceptional and untapped capability to study at top Universities across India for an undergraduate degree.
Vahani Scholarship will support the scholar’s full tuition fee for the entire duration of the course. The scholar receives a fixed stipend as travel allowance, College Text books, hostel/PG rent, in case the scholar moves out and food. In addition, the scholar receives a stipend to purchase a laptop and fully covered return journey back and forth from home once in a year.
Who Can Apply For Vahani Scholarship?
The scholarship is open for students studying in the 12th grade and who will appear for the Board Examination next year, who have scored 85% or above in 10th and 11th Board Examinations and are applying for an undergraduate degree in India.
It is a merit cum mean scholarship, the applicant’s family annual income should be less than 1.5 lac per annum. The applicant should have scored 85% or above in the 11th standard and 10th Board Examination.
How To Apply For Vahani Scholarship?
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the scholarship by filling up the application form, it is free of cost. Application forms can be filled in online on our website. Please be sure to go through the Application Process page before doing so.
Vahani Scholarship Application Process
1.Our applications are submitted online. Firstly, go to the Vahani Application site and register online to begin your application.
2. Log In to fill the online application form. After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard where you can ‘Start Application’.
3. The form is divided into 5 sections :
a. Personal Details
b. Education Details
c. College Preferences
e. Signatures / Income Certificate (Documents)
Vahani Scholarship Selection Process
• Applications will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, consistency, quality of the application and economic hardship.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview with the guardian at the beginning of January. Selected candidates will be notified by the end of January.
Documents Required For Vahani Scholarship Interview
At the time of the interview the following documents are required:
• Original 10th and 11th Marksheet
• Original income certificate issued that year
• Original certificates (those mentioned in the form by the applicant)
• 2 passport size photos
Vahani Scholarship Last Date
The forms open in September every year and the last date of submission is 1st December of the same year.
Vahani Scholarship FAQs
Which universities/institutions are covered for the scholarship?
All top Government Universities or Government Recognised Universities/Colleges. In addition, the scholarship on very rare cases supports some exceptional Private Universities. The selected scholars are counselled during their admission process to identify the best course and college suitable for them. The scholars need to verify and get approval from the Vahani Scholarship Board before seeking admission in any university/college.
Are there any conditions applied for the scholarships after the selection?
Yes, there is a condition applied for the scholarship. After the interview, if one is selected they are offered a conditional scholarship. The scholar needs to maintain 85% or above in 12th Board Examination and once at University must maintain above-average grades in.
What are the personal development opportunities offered to the scholar?
Listed below are the primary opportunities offered by Vahani Scholarship:
Personal and Professional Development workshops, 1-1 Mentoring and Career Counselling, Summer Internships at some of the best organisations, English Language Programme, Mental Health/ Psychological Support.
Does the scholarship only apply to certain undergraduate degrees?
No, the scholarship apply’s to any full time under graduate degree. The scholar may choose any stream as per his/her interest.
Are loans also available for special courses/training in India?
No. The scholarship does not have any provision for loans.
Vahani Scholarship Helpdesk
Please email email@example.com for any query.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below