|Sponsored By||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Plus 1 Scholarship 2020|
|Applicable For||Tamil Nadu Students Passed Class 10th in 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 6000/year|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including test and interview.
Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu Plus 1 Scholarship
Applications are invited for Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Plus 1 Scholarship Program 2020
The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
Who Can Apply?
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSLC exam in the year 2020 from Tamil Nadu or Puducherry. They should also have scored 85% or obtained 8.5 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%.
SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview .
How To Apply?
1. You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
2. While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id.
Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id.
3. Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
4. Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
5. Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
6. After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
7. Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
8. After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
9. After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
10. Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
2. 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
3. Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
Application last date : 30th September 2020
Screening Test : 17th October 2020
Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates : 17th October to 30th November 2020
For any clarifications send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7339659929.