|Announcement||Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship For B.E/B.Tech 2020-21|
|Eligibility||Student pursuing Full time B.E/B.Tech Courses|
|Last Date||20th March 2021|
Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship
Concord Biotech Limited is a leading vertically integrated, R&D driven biotechnological powerhouse that manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients through fermentation & semi-synthetic process and Finished formulations.
Concord Biotech Ltd being a socially responsible organisation and active in supporting various causes for the betterment of the society has decided to launch scholarship scheme.
The objective of this scheme is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious Students belonging to economically weaker Sections and pursuing B.E./B.Tech. So that they are able to complete higher education.
Course Level : Under Graduate
Course Name : B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
Who Can Apply?
1. This scholarship is open to Student pursuing Full time B.E/B.Tech courses
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
3. Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma,
4. Student Must have secured atleast 50% in 10th, 12th Std/Diploma.
5. Preference will be given to Students residing in Dholka & Ahmedabad.
Scholarship Amount (INR) 40000.00
How To Apply?
1. In order to apply online, please visit the Vidyasaarathi website.
2. Click on the “Sign Up” button at the extreme top most right hand corner
3. Fill the basic required fields
4. Click on the “Submit” button to create your account on vidyasaarathi
5. Please note, the activation link would be sent to your registered email id
6. Once email id is verified, click on the “Login” button
7. Fill-up the basic profile and scholarship scheme specific details with all the necessary mandatory fields.
1. Proof of Identity
2. Proof of Address
3. 10th, 12th Marksheets/Diploma
4. In case of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th Year – Previous Academic Marksheet
5. Income Certificate/ITR/Form 16/Salary Certificate
6. Student Bank Passbook
7. Admission confirmation letter
8. College fees receipt /fee structure -Tuition and Non Tuition
9. Bonafide Certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Terms and Conditions
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by Concord Biotech Limited under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. All the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Start Date From 01/03/2021
Valid Upto 20/03/2021
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number
Call : 022-40904484
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below