|Announcement||NSDL e-Gov Renewal Scholarship For BHMS/ BAMS/ MBBS/ BDS 2020-21|
|Organization / Portal
||NSDL e-Gov / Vidyasaarathi|
|Eligibility||Student pursuing medical course and have received NSDL e-Gov scholarship last year.|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 30000|
|Last Date||11th January 2021|
NSDL e-Gov Renewal Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is designed for students pursuing full time medical course. This scheme is not applicable to NSDL e-Gov employees and their children
Who Can Apply?
1. Student pursuing medical course and have received NSDL e-Gov scholarship last year.
2. Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
3. Minimum 60% in Class 12
4. All Gender
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.H.M.S.-Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
2) Course Name : B.A.M.S.-Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
3) Course Name : M.B.B.S.-Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
4) Course Name : B.D.S.-Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
How To Apply?
Visit Vidyasaarathi Portal to apply for scholarship online . Vidyasaarathi Portal provides single window for Applicants to access information about various Scholarship schemes provided by Fund Provider and make applications for Educational Scholarship.
If you want to apply for education Scholarship on Vidyasaarathi portal, you must register on portal. Please provide essential details as mentioned in registration form.
1. Name- Please enter Applicant name same at all places in your Scholarship application
2. Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Applicant can provide mobile number of parent/guardian
3. Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
1. Proof of Address
2. Proof of Identity
3. 10th and 12th Marksheet
4. Admission confirmation letter
5. Previous year passing marksheet
6. Student Bank Passbook
7. Current Year college fee receipts fee structure
8. Latest Income certificate
Last date for NSDL e-Gov Renewal Scholarship For BHMS/ BAMS/ MBBS/ BDS 2020-21 application is 11th January 2021.
Scheme/Grievance Related Queries : email@example.com
Vidyasaarathi or NSDL e-Gov will not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by applicants while dealing with any unauthorized individuals/entities and person/officer/ director/staff associated with such unauthorized entities.
NSDL e-Gov is also not liable for sharing personal information to such entities or their representatives or on their online website/portals as well as for supplying payment credentials on such websites/portals or making online/physical instrument payment to such unauthorized individuals/entities.
Have a question?
Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below