|Sponsored By||NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd|
|Scholarship Name||Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Schemes|
|Applicable For||School / College Students|
|Last Date||Check Notification|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal
Vidyasaarathi is a platform by NSDL e-Gov for applying to various scholarships provided by corporates. Vidyasaarathi does not charge any fees to students in any way to apply for scholarships.
Vidyasaarathi portal provides single window for students to access information and make application for educational scholarships.
It has the following features:
1. Information about various educational scholarships.
2. Apply to multiple Educational Scholarships & Schemes.
3. Facility for Corporates to download Students Scholarship Applications & Review the same.
4. Facility for Educational Institutes/Corporates to register online.
In “Browse available Schemes” click on scholarship scheme name for eligibility criteria.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
3 Easy Steps To Apply For Scholarship
1. Sign Up
2. Complete Profile
3. Search & Apply
1. Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct
2. Please enter password in required format
Guidelines for Registering on Vidyasaarathi Portal:
1. Name- Please enter student name same at all places in your Scholarship application
2. Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian
3. Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
The maximum amount of scholarship that can be rewarded, will be less than or equal to the educational course fees as stated in the admission certificate or fee receipt. Also the Scholarship amount is subject to differ from scheme to scheme, Institute to Institute and from course to course.
Any query related to scholarship, you can contact us on: Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in or call our customer care number 022-40904484.