|Announcement||Ramanujan Mathematics Quiz 2020|
|Last Date||31st December 2020|
MyGov Ramanujan Mathematics Quiz
Vigyan Prasar, an Autonomous Organisation of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India is arranging a quiz contest under the title : “Ramanujan Mathematics Quiz” to commemorate the centenary of the celebrated Indian mathematician. (MyGov)
Also Read MyGov E-Quiz For 5th Ayurveda Day 2020
The objective of this quiz is to test the citizen’s awareness about Ramanujan and his works. Each participant of the quiz shall be rewarded with an e-certificate.
Who Can Participate?
Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
How To Play Quiz?
Login to Play Quiz
1. This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
2. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
3. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
4. In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
5. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
6. The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Quiz is being organized by Vigyan Prasar, an Autonomous Organisation of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
2. The Quiz will be open from December 17 to December 31, 2020
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 15 minutes [900 seconds], in which they have to answer 10 questions.
4. These questions will be based on the films available on India Science TV Channel.
5. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
6. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address.
7. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
8. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
9. One entrant can participate only once.
10. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
11. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control.
12. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time.
14. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
Last date for Ramanujan Mathematics Quiz is 31st December 2020
Have a question?
Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below