|Exam||Vels Scholarship Admission Test [V-SAT] 2021|
|Conducted By||Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies [VISTAS]|
|Eligibility||Classes 12th Passed Students|
|Prize||100% Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|Last Date To Register||30th June 2021|
Vels Scholarship Admission Test
The Vels Scholarship Admission Test (V-SAT) is an online Scholarship test for students who have completed +2 or are awaiting results in the year 2021. The test will be of 45 min duration and will be an aptitude test comprising Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability and analytical/logical reasoning.
The test will be conducted online between 18th June and 22nd June. Candidates can choose their preferred date and slot between 9am & 5pm and take the test from the comforts of their home
V-SAT aims to identify 500 meritorious students in the order of merit and offers 100% Scholarship in Tuition fee to join any of the over 100+ courses on offer at VISTAS.
Merit Scholarships of upto 75% of the tuition fee are also offered to all the other participants who attempt the test and in the order of their merit.
Who Can Apply For VSAT 2021?
• Students who have completed or awaiting results for Standard XII – State Board / CBSE / Diploma / ISC/ IGCSE / Others
• Biology l Computer Science l Commerce l Vocational
How To Apply For VSAT 2021?
• Visit VSAT Website
• Fill Form
• Submit Form
VSAT Terms and Conditions
• Vels Scholarship Admission Test (V-SAT) is organized by Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS), Deemed to be University, Pallavaram, Chennai.
• Each candidate should read and understand all the terms and conditions before registration. Feel free to clarify any doubts with us.
• Candidates should meet the necessary age and eligibility requirement for the Programme / Courses concerned.
• V-SAT scholarship is applicable only for the Programme / Courses mentioned in the V-SAT Flyer.
• Only Limited number of seats in each Programme / Course is reserved for V-SAT Scholarship. If more than the reserved number of the students opt for the same course, the courses will be allotted to students based on the V-SAT Ranking and mark scored, subject to availability.
• The remaining students will be given the option to choose from other available Courses/Programmes.
• In case of a tie between more than one candidate, priority shall be given to the time taken for completion of V-SAT test, or as per the discretion of the authorities of VISTAS.
• After the written examination, shortlisted candidates should attend a Personal Interview.
• Based on the rankings, V-SAT rank holders can avail 10%, 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% scholarship in the tuition fee. Scholarship is applicable only on the tuition fee payable and all other fees will have to be paid by the candidate.
• Each candidate should indicate the clear communication address and contact number and should inform if there is any change in the same.
• The V-SAT scholarship candidates selected should submit Identity card, proof of age, Aadhar, Community Certificate etc., as required.
• Selected students have to enroll in the Programme/Course within the stipulated period of time prescribed in the selection order, In case of any delay, selection offer will be automatically cancelled.
• Students interested in VSAT have to get the updated information regarding entrance exam and selection list from the website of VISTAS or VSAT Helpdesk by themselves.
• VISTAS authorities will not be responsible / liable for communicating directly to the student in any part of VSAT till the commencement of the admission process.
• Aspirants who want to pursue their higher education in VISTAS are advised to directly approach the Admission office at Pallavaram or visit velsuniv.ac.in, for all relevant information.
• All disputes are subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
• The decision of the authorities of VISTAS shall be final and binding on the ranking of all the test participants of V-SAT and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
VSAT Important Dates
Date: 2nd July to 7th July, 2021
Time: 9am to 5pm (Any suitable slot)
Last Date to Register: 30th June 2021
Call : 9884013380 | 9003044894 | 7010833491 | 9787325973 | 9894104068
Email : email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below