|Announcement||Nabanna Scholarship 2020|
||Chief Minister’s Office, Government of West Bengal|
|Eligibility||West Bengal Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs.10,000 Per Annum|
|Last Date||No Last Date|
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship
Applications are invited for West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2020.
1. Candidate should be a resident of West Bengal.
2. The scholars can study in any institution of State after passing out the State Board/Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided university in West Bengal.
3. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate in the 10th examination for the 12th level.
4. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 12th for UG level.
5. For the PG level, the candidate should score 55% marks in the graduation.
6. Candidate should not get any kind of center/state scholarship or stipend for the same course or at the same stage of study during the last year, at the time of application.
7. Annual Income should be less than Rs.60,000/-.
All the application forms received will be sent for verification to District Magistrate of the commissioner of police, Kolkata for inquiry and then the scholarship reward will be approved only once. After obtaining clearance scholars will get INR 10,000 Per Annum. The students can check their Nabanna approved list of chief minister relief fund to receive their reward. The list of the selected applicants will be announced on the official website.
How To Apply For Nabanna Scholarship?
1. Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
2. Fill the Form
3. Attach the required documents and
4. Submit it to the below address
Send Applications To:
The Hon’ble Chief Minister
Government of West Bengal
Nabanna (14th Floor)
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah-71 1102
1. Photo-Copies of Mark Sheets of all previously passed exams.
2. Photo-Copies of Rank Card and Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
3. A Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone like-DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
4. A Copy of Reference from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister declaring monthly family income of the student.
5. A Self-declaration of the student under his/her sign regarding the present course of education along with details of year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, suitably countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal.
6. A Self Bank Account details such as IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name with a copy of Bank Pass Book.
7. A Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
8. Contact Details with self Mobile No.
There are no particular dates specified for Nabanna Scholarship. Students can apply anytime throughout the year.
Telephone : (033)2214-5555, 2214-3101
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org