|Announcement||Aikyashree Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation [WBMDFC]|
|Eligibility||Students from Classes I to X|
|State / UT||West Bengal|
|Last Date||15th December, 2020|
WBMDFC Pre Matric Scholarship
Online applications are invited for Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for meritorious students from Class-I to Class-X.
(i) Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
(ii) Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
(iii) Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
(iv) The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
(v) Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
How To Apply?
Go to the below link and click on New Registration option and continue the process
Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government. For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
1. The applications will be received online through a portal designed for this purpose.
2. The applications will be verified by the Nodal Teachers of the respective School.
3. The selection will be made as per the eligibility criteria and the disbursement will be made through Direct Bank Transfer.
1. The applicant has to submit a certificate regarding family income at the time of application.
2. For ‘renewal’ applicants, the continuance of scholarship will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous year examination.
3. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
4. Students should be regular in attendance, for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
5. If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
6. If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered.
7. The course/tuition fees and maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s bank account directly under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Last Date of Pre Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal application is 15th December,2020