|Announcement||Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2020-21|
||West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation|
|Eligibility||School/ College Students|
|Last Date||15th December 2020|
WBMDFC SVMCM Scholarship
Applications are invited from Minority students for scholarship for the year 2020 under “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR MINORITIES” for providing financial assistance to the meritorious students of West Bengal, pursuing higher studies.
The Minority students of Post Madhyamik levels and onwards in regular courses including Polytechnic courses, who are resident in West Bengal and studying in educational institutions of this state after passing out in Current year from the State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasah Education may apply for this scholarship ( SVMCM for Minorities) subject to other eligibility criteria
Who Can Apply?
1. The scheme benefits students of Class – XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses. These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
2. Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (NON-NET JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW and NET-LECTURERSHIP) from State-aided Institutions will come under the purview of this Scholarship Scheme.
3. The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
How To Apply?
1. Visit WBMDFC Scholarship Portal
2. Click On New Registration Button On Home Page
3. Fill Up Student Information And Click -> Proceed
4. Fill Up Scheme Eligibilty Column And Click “Submit & Proceed” Button
5. Check Your Relevant Scholarship Scheme & Process Accordingly
6. Remember & Note Your User ID And Check Email Inbox /Mobile For Retriving Password
7. Login with Your User Id And Pssword on “Student Log-In “
8. Change Your Password For Next Step (Mandatory)
9. Fill Up Details Under “Basic Information” Option
10. Fill Up details under “Academic Information “ Option
11. Fill Up “ Bank Account Information” & Verify
12. Verify Complete Application Under “Pre-View “ Option before Final Submission by Pressing “ Final Submit “ Button
13. Finally take Print Out Copy Of Application From “Print Application Option” & thereafter Print Out copy of The Application Along With Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book Containing Bank Account No And IFS Code & submit it to the concern Institute .
Candidates for different categories will submit their applications online in the scholarship portal and applications i.r.o scholarship cases would be arranged in descending order (on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination apart from income/means criteria), and scholarship would be sanctioned as per the availability of fund and strictly on the basis of the merit list. fund may be transferred to the beneficiaries account if the documents are in order.
Candidates whose family income is not more than Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum will be judged according to their academic merit in the under noted manner.
For HS – level:
The minimum qualifying marks for being considered for award of scholarships will be 75% in aggregate, in Madhyamik Pariksha, and the total marks obtained in the Madhyamik Parkisha excluding pass marks in the additional subject, if any, will be the sole criterion for consideration. Candidates from outside the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
For Diploma – level:
Students who are enrolled after passing out in Secondary (M.P) examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2016 for first year Diploma (Polytechnic) course and after passing out in “West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training “ courses, which is equivalent to H.S Examination for 2nd year Diploma(Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis, will be eligible to apply.
For UG – level:
The minimum qualifying marks for being considered for award of scholarships will be 75% in aggregate, in the H.S. Examination conducted by the W.B. Council of H.S. Education/Madrasha Siksha Parishad. For the UG (Arts), UG (Commerce), UG (Science) separate merit lists will be prepared.
For PG – level:
Candidates should be graduates securing at least 53% marks in the Honours subject at the graduation level. The marks obtained in Honours subject will be the only deciding criterion academically for award of the PG-level scholarships.
Last date for SVMCM Fresh & Renewal scholarship application is 15th December, 2020
Toll Free Number: 1800-120-2130
Email ID: email@example.com
WhatsApp Number: 8017071714