|Announcement||Talent Support Stipend 2020-21|
||West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing studies from class XI and onwards up to Ph.D|
|Last Date||15th December 2020|
WBMDFC Talent Support Stipend
Talent Support stipend is a State Government sponsored programme under MA& ME Department , Govt . Of West Bengal. WBMDFC is functioning as a Nodal Office of the TSP Programme.
Who Can Apply?
1. This stipend is awarded to the students who are resident of West Bengal and have passed their last final examination securing less than 50% marks .
2. He/she should have been continuing his/her studies in regular mode. Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing studies from class XI and onwards up to Ph.D.
3. Annual Family Income of the student should be upto Rs. 2 lakhs. 30 % quota of scholarship has been earmarked for girl students.
How To Apply?
1. Visit WBMDFC Scholarship Portal
2. Click On New Registration Button On Home Page
3. Fill Up Student Information And Click -> Proceed
4. Fill Up Scheme Eligibilty Column And Click “Submit & Proceed” Button
5. Check Your Relevant Scholarship Scheme & Process Accordingly
6. Remember & Note Your User ID And Check Email Inbox /Mobile For Retriving Password
7. Login with Your User Id And Pssword on “Student Log-In “
8. Change Your Password For Next Step (Mandatory)
9. Fill Up Details Under “Basic Information” Option
10. Fill Up details under “Academic Information “ Option
11. Fill Up “ Bank Account Information” & Verify
12. Verify Complete Application Under “Pre-View “ Option before Final Submission by Pressing “ Final Submit “ Button
13. Finally take Print Out Copy Of Application From “Print Application Option” & thereafter Print Out copy of The Application Along With Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book Containing Bank Account No And IFS Code & submit it to the concern Institute .
Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
The applications will be received online through a portal designed for this purpose. The applications will be verified by the Nodal Teachers of the respective School.
The selection will be made as per the eligibility criteria and the disbursement will be made through Direct Bank Transfer.
1. The applicant has to submit a certificate regarding family income at the time of application.
2. Students should be regular in attendance, for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
3. If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
4. If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered.
5. The course/tuition fees and maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s bank account directly under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Last date for Talent Support Stipend application is 15th December, 2020
Toll Free Number: 1800-120-2130
Email ID: email@example.com
WhatsApp Number: 8017071714