|Announcement||Zee Talkies Missed Call Var Malamal Contest 2021 [मिस्ड कॉल वर मालामाल]|
||Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of Maharashtra|
|Prize||Cash prize of Rs.9999/-|
|Last Date||31st January 2021|
Zee Talkies Missed Call Var Malamal Contest
The मिस्ड कॉल वर मालामाल contest is conducted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited as a promotional activity for its channel “Zee Talkies”.
Also Read Zee Talkies Kathayan Cup Contest 2021
The Contest shall start from 1st January 2021 and end on 31st January 2021.
Who Can Participate?
The Contest is open for Participant(s) who are residents of Maharashtra only.
How To Participate?
During the Daily Contest Period, between 18.00 IST to 22.00 IST 1 unique question will flash every hour thus totalling to 4 questions every day (“Daily Contest Post(s)”). Every question will have 2 options along with 2 missed call numbers (for correct and incorrect answer each) as provided below (“Answer”). Participants will have to give free missed call to register their answers.
9152-9152-83 – Option A
9152-9152-84 – Option B
There will be total 630 Winners. The Winner will be selected randomly by an automated system. Total 16 daily slot Winners shall be eligible for a cash prize of Rs.1500/- each, 4 daily mega Winners shall be eligible for a cash prize of Rs.5000/- each and 10 finale Winners shall be eligible for a cash prize of Rs.9999/- each .
1. ZEEL may promote this Contest through the medium of the Channel, Website, print media (newspapers), television (promos, astons, bugs etc.), on ground promotions, push sms, radio, digital/ social media/ online and any other manner as shall deem fit by ZEEL, at its sole discretion, stating the mechanism in which the Participant(s) can participate in the Daily Contest Post(s).
2. For sake of clarity it is stated that all Entry(ies) should be sent from the personal/ self-owned registered mobile number of the Participant and any Entry(ies) sent from any public or unidentified number shall be considered invalid by ZEEL and the same shall be disqualified.
3. A valid entry for the purpose of this Contest is where the Participant has submitted the Answer strictly in the manner provided hereinabove. (“Entry”).
4. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that apart from the Prize, Winner(s) shall not be entitled for any other gratification/ opportunity whether monetary or otherwise.
5. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that ZEEL’s decision and prerogative in regard to the selection and declaration of the Winner(s) shall be final and binding.
6. Each Winner shall receive a call from ZEEL or by any other agency on behalf of ZEEL by directly calling on Mobile Number from which the Participant submitted its Entry (“Intimation Call”).
7. The Intimation Call shall have instructions on the process required to be adhered by the Winner(s) which inter alia shall include the personal information (“PI”) of the Winner(s) such as name, contact number- Mobile 1 and Mobile 2, email address, age, gender, name of parents, residential address with pincode etc.
8. The Winner(s) shall furnish all requisite PI and Documents in a form and manner desired by ZEEL over Intimation Call. Post receiving the PI and Documents of the Winner(s), ZEEL shall verify the necessary PI and Documents at its end.
9. Once the PI and/or the Documents have been verified by ZEEL, ZEEL and /or any other agency on behalf of ZEEL shall inform each Winner about the selection as one of the Winner of the Daily Contest Post(s) and that he/she shall be entitled to the Prize as mentioned hereinabove.
10. The Gratification given to the Winner by ZEEL is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. The Winner agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or alternative gratification/ opportunity will be given to the Winner and the Winner cannot exchange the Prize/opportunity given for any kind of gift with value.
11. The Winners shall not in any circumstances make any claims against ZEEL entities arising out of or relating to any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly or any related activity, to the extent permitted under law.
12. Family members and relatives of the employees of ZEEL and their group companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
13. No dispute shall be entertained with regards to the selection criteria. Decisions of ZEEL shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
14. Each Winner may have to sign any release form or other relevant document as required by ZEEL in order to receive Prize from ZEEL.
15. The Winner(s) hereby agrees to release and discharge ZEEL from Prize and Contest related obligation on ZEEL.
16. All PI and Documents requested by and supplied to ZEEL by each Participant/Winner must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading, failing which ZEEL reserves at its sole discretion the right to disqualify any Participant/Winner from availing the opportunity to participate in the Contest.
17. Eligibility for participation in the Contest: Participation in this Contest is restricted to resident(s) of the Maharashtra only and who are above 18 years of age as on the date of this Contest
18. Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
19. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest terms and conditions and any breach thereof.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below